Today two Italian dentists presented their cases at the ICP/EPA Joint Meeting in Amsterdam as two finalists of the #ptosthocontest2019.
Simone Gismondi and Fausto Sommovigo can be considered two winners. They are two great professionals who managed their very interesting cases in an amazing way.
🏆 Anyway, the rank is the rank: Simone Gismondi has won the main prize! 🏆
HE WILL BE REWARDED WITH THE NEW VIRTUOVIVO INTRAORAL SCANNER BY STRAUMANN!
The evaluation committee selected his case as the best one after a not-so-easy analysis.
This is a perfect occasion to thank everyone who helped us to make this contest even more successful than the previous one. Thanks to all participants and:
- The Università degli Studi di Siena
- The EPA (European Prosthodontic Association)
- The AIOP
- The APS (American Prosthodontic Society)
- Straumann and Francesca de Santi
- A special thanks to Professor Marco Ferrari and the Evaluation Committee!
Here below a gallery with some pics from the dedicated session in Amsterdam.